Health & Exercise
Options

free calorie counting website?

does anyone know the name of some good free websited for calorie tracking? TIA

Re: free calorie counting website?

• Options
    Myfitnesspal.com is good - I was using it before I got pg and have the iPhone app which is upper easy to use.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    thedailyplate.com has both a free version and a paid version. I've done the free and it has soooooo much food listed on it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, i just did myfitnesspal.com and had no idea just how many calories i was consuming..i only have 200 left and thats only becuz i worked out. man i'd hate to see how many calories i'd consume if i wasnt watching what i eat!
  • Options
    www.sparkpeople.com
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    Livestrong.com is a pretty good one.  You can track calories and they have SO many restaurant's foods in there.  You can also customize your own recipes.  It will also tell you how much your burn doing activities/working out.  It's great I have been using that site for years.  They have an iphone app, too.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am using babyfit.com its for breastfeeding mom :)
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

I have used a few of them, LIVESTRONG.com is my favorite and it has a iPhone app...

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"