Hawaii Babies
Options

E is sick, vent

1. E has been sick since Tuesday.  Fever, runny nose, hoarse throat, the works.  This is the first time he's been sick.  Sick baby = unhappy baby + unhappy mommy.  Though, he's actually been in a pretty good mood, for feeling as bad as he does.  I'm hoping he starts to feel better over the weekend...

2. B/c E was sick, I didn't get to go to the Zulily sample sale yesterday morning.  My friend went and she said pretty much everything for under 2 years was $3, with outerwear and dressy clothes $5.  And she got there 3 hours after doors opened - I'm sure there were toys and all sorts of other goodies if I had gone when they opened, as I had planned.  Boo.  I really wish I had gotten to go!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: E is sick, vent

• Options

Yeah, B's still recovering from his flu last Friday (started out with fever too, now it's just the waterfall snot and cough) and it breaks my heart to see the little guy so miserable, but it IS odd how babies are in pretty good moods considering how sick they are...I think that means they're just sick and not something more serious, which is always positive in light of it all. Hope little E feels better soon!

And dang, those are some good deals at Zulily. Bummer you had to miss them =/

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options

sorry E is sick :(  hope he feels better soon! Miss A just got sick today, too.  dad brought something home from the hospital and got her sick :(

bummer about the zulily sample sale - i had no idea they had those! guess they are just in seattle? maybe you can go to the next one.... and if I was your friend i totally would have called you from the sale to see if you wanted me to get anything for you! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

aww, glad B is getting better, and sorry miss A is sick now!  ugh.  cold and flu season sucks.

imagemrspresley:

bummer about the zulily sample sale - i had no idea they had those! guess they are just in seattle? maybe you can go to the next one....

yup, they're based in seattle, so i'm guessing the sales will only be here.  this is the first time I've heard of it, so I don't know when they'll do it again, but I hope I get to go next time!  I guess it was mostly employees and their friends, but I heard about it from various local mom's lists.

imagemrspresley:

and if I was your friend i totally would have called you from the sale to see if you wanted me to get anything for you! :)

I have no doubt you would have! Big Smile  thanksSmileSmile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSanHawaii08:
    imagemrspresley:

and if I was your friend i totally would have called you from the sale to see if you wanted me to get anything for you! :)

I have no doubt you would have! Big Smile  thanksSmileSmile

haha, i was just reading that again and it sounds like i'm saying "if I was your friend....."    of course I consider you my friend.... I just meant "if I were her".... but I think you knew what I meant anyway Stick out tongue

oh and I hope E feels better soon. last time Miss A got sick (from Santa's germy lap!) she was sick for a whole month! she was only bad for 2 wks but it took another 2 wks for her runny nose to go away completely.  I am hoping she isn't sick for as long this time around :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"