Health & Exercise
Options

Turbo Fire-Beachbody

Has anyone tried this program? I am anxiously awaiting my order to arrive in the mail!! I am a turbo jam fan and can't wait to try turbo fire. Looking for buddies or feedback!

TIA

Re: Turbo Fire-Beachbody

• Options

I started the program in August of 2010.  I wrote about it on my blog, if you're interested in my feedback about the program:

https://thewhitebluesky.com/2010/09/turbo-fire-its-working.html

• Options
    imageebonis:

I just got in the the mail on Wednesday but I am going to start on Monday (the start of my workout week).  I have been doing Turbo Jam (with a little of P90X) but I wanted to take it up a notch so my DH got it for me.  I am so excited and if you want to keep in touch for motivation, please let me know.  Any motivation is needed, especially for me!!!!

I received mine in the mail today! I got the chills when I saw the box..SO exciting! Are you planning on doing the prep schedule first or the other one that includes the HIITS? I think I will start out doing the prep schedule, so I can build up to the HIITS, as suggested. Do you go on the beachbody message boards or anything? I would definitely like to keep in touch and keep each other motivated, etc...

Can't wait to get started!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrowneyes_24b:

I started the program in August of 2010.  I wrote about it on my blog, if you're interested in my feedback about the program:

https://thewhitebluesky.com/2010/09/turbo-fire-its-working.html

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to get started!

• Options

Sorry to just get back to you. I am a day behind. I just started the program today. Did you start yesterday? What did you think? I think I am going to have to do the 'new to class' section, as there were a few moves I wasn't familiar with. A few new things Turbo Jam didn't have.

I am going to check out WOWY and probably track my progress there.  I think you can talk with other people there, too, who are doing the progam. I will check it out and get back to you. Maybe we can keep in touch there?!

Talk soon!

-Rachel

• Options

If you haven't already, read the post above this one..I just posted and wanted to make sure you read it.

Anyway, I just made an account in WOWY to track my progress. I am Rachel77 if you want to look me up and add me as a buddy! If you decide to do the same, let me know what name your under, so I can add you as a buddy. Thanks!

Talk to ya later!

• Options
    I love TF it is the only thing that has got my back to my pre preg weight! Motivation is the key! My name is whitneyj988 on bb. Add me too if you don't mind! I would love buddys! I am in my 6th week right now and I can't believe the change. I do take 2 rest days where I walk or do something else just because of time. Hope you are loving your new work outs!
  • Options

Hi ebonis!

I will add you as a buddy! I started on Tuesday. I am doing the prep schedule first. I am on day two and decided to do the fire 30 again. This time I watched the 'new to class' option, as I felt a little lost the first time! I know today was supposed to be the 40 minute stretch, but I really wanted to get those moves down before I moved on.

So, you're not doing the prep schedule? I just wondered if I would be ready enough to start the HIIT workout schedule.

Anyway, I'll go and add you right now! See ya there!

-Rachel

• Options

imagewhitneyj988:
    I love TF it is the only thing that has got my back to my pre preg weight! Motivation is the key! My name is whitneyj988 on bb. Add me too if you don't mind! I would love buddys! I am in my 6th week right now and I can't believe the change. I do take 2 rest days where I walk or do something else just because of time. Hope you are loving your new work outs!

Hi Whitney!

I just added you as a buddy, too! I am Rachel77 on bb. I am also in MI :) I don't know where your town is. I am in the Ann Arbor area. I am only on my 2nd day with the program and LOVE it. Did you start with the prep schedule or did you go right into the HIIT schedule? Can't wait to see where this takes me!!

Good luck!

• Options
    imageRachel&Brad:

imagewhitneyj988:

Hi Whitney!

I just added you as a buddy, too! I am Rachel77 on bb. I am also in MI :) I don't know where your town is. I am in the Ann Arbor area. I am only on my 2nd day with the program and LOVE it. Did you start with the prep schedule or did you go right into the HIIT schedule? Can't wait to see where this takes me!!

Good luck!

I went right to the HIIT schedule but when I started I just finished the advanced Turbo Jam schedule so I was into working out every day. I love the HIIT exercises! I am doing the 5-day inferno plan this week because i needed a kick start my weight loss again. I was stuck! I am did my weekly weigh in this morning and since I have started I have lost 9 pds and completely toned up! Once you get going it is addicting!

• Options

9 lbs is AWESOME! Great job! I hope it works well for me, too. Turbo Jam worked well for me when I did it a few years back. Now that I have a little more time to myself, I am getting back into it!!

Cant wait to see some results!!

• Options

Saw that you were looking into turbo fire. Its amazing, I loved it so much I started selling it. I am a Beach Body Coach, if you are interested in purchasing it you can check out my website at www.beachbodycoach.com/bethanypacheco. Also if you have any questions feel free to either PM me or email me. bethanypacheco@beachbodycoach.com. 

7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"