Minnesota Babies

Bakery for gender reveal cake

I have my 20 week US a couple days before Easter and was thinking of doing the whole gender cake thing to reveal the sex to our families.  Does anyone know of a local bakery that does this?  We live in Minnetonka.  I thought I would check here before calling around.  Thanks!

Re: Bakery for gender reveal cake

• There is a bakery in Hopkins off of Shady Oak Road called Nelson's Meat Market. They make cakes and they are super good. I dont see why they wouldnt be able to add some food coloring to the cake. You could call them and see. https://www.nelsonsmeats.com/bakery.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Super cute idea!  I'd think any bakery would be able to help you customize a cake, even if it's just at grocery store.  I can see it now: "Hippity Hoppity a baby ____ is on the way!"  Congrats and enjoy!  I'd love to see a pic of whatever you end up with Smile
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Loading the player...
  • any bakery should be able to do it for you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Queen of Cakes in Edina makes great cakes and I would guess they'd do this.
  • we did our from Franklin Street Bakery last year & it was fabulous!!  THey have a location in Edina now, so that would be close to you.

here's a pic of ours 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJessica011010:
    The Queen of Cakes in Edina makes great cakes and I would guess they'd do this.

This is where we had our wedding cake made. It was really yummy!

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"