Houston Babies
Options

Moms who like boutique style clothes

I never do this but I wanted to include my nestie friends.  I'm having a Matilda Jane trunk show at my house on 4/2.  If anyone wants to come or even just place an order, let me know and I'll send you an invite. 

If you're not familiar with Matilda Jane clothes, feel free to ask me any questions.  Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moms who like boutique style clothes

• Options
    Oh, I love MJ....such cute stuff.  Never bought anything from them, though.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Options

Email me if you want to come!  Or if you have any questions about how everything works.  Getting MJ clothes isn't exactly the most simple thing.

Here's a sneak peek of the 4/1 release:

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have been put on a strict *no buying C any new clothes* policy by my boring, no fun DH.

blah

Good thing she has Gigi that likes to sew cute stuff =)

• Options
    One last bump.  My party is next weekend.  Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No boy clothes :(
  • Options

imagerayskit10:

There's a few. 

https://www.matildajaneclothing.com/shop.php?Type=boys

And the head lady puts her boys in the straightee pants: https://matildajaneblog.com/the-deal/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Oh my gosh - the knot dresses on there are like one of the dresses Maddie Elizabeth was wearing one day when I was dropping off/picking up stuff at your casa (I think dropping off Maddie Grace's bday cake stuff topper/ribbon).

I love those. 

But the show is on my anniversary which is packed between M's school's Spring fling and our anniversary plans that night. :(

Probably all for the best because they are not in my budget.  Have you thought to share on the Houston board or with your FB nesties?

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
    - Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011
  • Options
    imagemichellebelle:

Oh my gosh - the knot dresses on there are like one of the dresses Maddie Elizabeth was wearing one day when I was dropping off/picking up stuff at your casa (I think dropping off Maddie Grace's bday cake stuff topper/ribbon).

I love those. 

But the show is on my anniversary which is packed between M's school's Spring fling and our anniversary plans that night. :(

Probably all for the best because they are not in my budget.  Have you thought to share on the Houston board or with your FB nesties?

Yes, she was wearing a MJ knot dress that day!

You don't have to come to the show to place an order if there's something you'd like, but I understand about the budget.  I skrimp on other things so I can get MJ clothes for the girls....it's my weakness.

I didn't want to post on the Houston board for fear of people accusing me of spamming. Maybe I will anyway Wink

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemissjake:
    imagemichellebelle:

I love those. 

Yes, she was wearing a MJ knot dress that day!

You don't have to come to the show to place an order if there's something you'd like, but I understand about the budget.  I skrimp on other things so I can get MJ clothes for the girls....it's my weakness.

I didn't want to post on the Houston board for fear of people accusing me of spamming. Maybe I will anyway Wink

Yes, I'd splurge if it weren't for the unexpected expenses that tapped into our Disney budget. ARGH.

BUT I found a pattern on etsy tonight for the apron knot style dress so if it's not too hard I'll make a couple for Maddie myself.  Not the same and I probably won't have the same level of creativity in mixing cool fabric patterns and such, but it'll be a neat project (and I can buy the fabric with a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby - or discounted fabric from my favorite online stores that sometimes sell them at 70% off!).

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
    - Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011
  • Options
    imagemissjake:

imagerayskit10:

There's a few. 

https://www.matildajaneclothing.com/shop.php?Type=boys

And the head lady puts her boys in the straightee pants: https://matildajaneblog.com/the-deal/

Oh and there's another boy item in the 4.1.11 release.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"