TTC after 35

Weekend Plans

What is everyone's weekend plans?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend Plans

• Friday:  Work until 3:00.... Spring Break begins!  Tonight we are probably going to relax this week has been a very long and hard week.

Saturday:  Eye appointment- wish I could get use to these darn contacts

Sunday:  Church and clean up yard.

• My niece and my Mom are coming down to visit us this weekend. My niece is only staying for the weekend but my Mom will be staying with us for the whole week. I'm looking forward to it!

MrsFuel: I hope you have a nice relaxing spring break!

• Loading the player...
  • It's Date Night for us - my DH and I are going out for mexican food and then going to see the movie "Paul"

Plan to do some house cleaning tomorrow morning and then a convention meeting in the afternoon.  Sunday... who knows!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageHappyMrsK:

My niece and my Mom are coming down to visit us this weekend. My niece is only staying for the weekend but my Mom will be staying with us for the whole week. I'm looking forward to it!

MrsFuel: I hope you have a nice relaxing spring break!

Thank you!  I will sure try.

• I have a friend coming to town this weekend, and we're going to see Billy Elliot the musical, then out for tapas for dinner. I also have my monitoring US on Saturday morning to see if my three follies are ready to go (they were close today... 16, 17 and 17 but my lining was a pathetic 5, so we're giving it another day to "plump up").

I was going to have people over for brunch on Sunday, but those plans may be derailed if we end up having to do our IUI that day. Busy busy weekend... but I'm feeling good about this IUI. Lucky #3, right? 

I wish I still got spring breaks... I could use a trip somewhere tropical right about now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Date night tonight with DH.  Tomorrow going to go with MIL to sell her Corvette and to the grocery store.  Sunday I'll be sleeping in and then working on spring cleaning (it's coming....just taking it's sweet time this year)  Going to go pick out paint to paint the family room, before we get hardwood floors installed in the next week or two.  We have new furniture on layaway until after the floors are installed.  No wonder we're broke!!  On vacation for next week-really excited about that!!!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • My juniors and seniors all have research papers due this weekend. So, I am tied to my computer until noon on Sunday while they are e-mailing them to me.

Now that AF is here, I am, thankfully, not obsessed with the 2ww during this weekend. That would do me in, I believe. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"