Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Finding a new OB

Hi everyone, this is the first time I have posted and I really need some help. I am pregnant and living in the North Hills. I have had two m/c already and am wondering if I should get a new OB. My first OB was a huge disappointment, but the one I am currently with is ok. But I want more than ok and am wondering does anyone really like their practice? Please let me know. Thank you all for your help!!

Re: Finding a new OB

• Options

Hi there, sorry to hear about your m/c.  I really like the practice that I am with out of Magee.  I go to Dr. Noh at Western Pennsylvania Women's Healthcare Associates.  So far I have only met one other doctor and talked to another on the phone because I am still early in my pregnancy.  However, I had issues at the beginning and they were wonderful.  Extremely responsive and super nice.  They are all women, too.  Not sure if you want to go to Magee for visits but they also have a Wexford office if that is closer.

6001 Stonewood Drive, Suite 302
    Wexford, PA 15090
    Phone: (412) 641-6223

Good Luck with everything and let me know if I can help with anything else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejaiello22:

Hi there, sorry to hear about your m/c.  I really like the practice that I am with out of Magee.  I go to Dr. Noh at Western Pennsylvania Women's Healthcare Associates.  So far I have only met one other doctor and talked to another on the phone because I am still early in my pregnancy.  However, I had issues at the beginning and they were wonderful.  Extremely responsive and super nice.  They are all women, too.  Not sure if you want to go to Magee for visits but they also have a Wexford office if that is closer.

6001 Stonewood Drive, Suite 302
    Wexford, PA 15090
    Phone: (412) 641-6223

Good Luck with everything and let me know if I can help with anything else.

These are my OBs too. I've gone to them for routine check ups since I was 16 and they also delivered my LO. Very happy with them.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you both so much!! This really helps and really makes me feel more comfortable knowing who is recommended.
  • Options
    I see the OB/GYN group at Womancare Associates. They have offices in Wexford and Passavant hospital. I've seen them for both pregnancies and for my annual check ups. I really like all the doctors/nurses/midwives at this practice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I go to Women Care Associates also and I love them:) If I call and am nervous about something or think something is wrong they see you right away. I go to the Bethel Park location but they also have one in Wexford. Good Luck
  • Options

I also go to Western Pennsylvania Women's Healthcare Associates. I see Dr. Woo but have started seeing all of them now. It is an all female group, which you may or may not prefer...but I really like everyone I have seen so far. They were recommended by an ER physician I know from Magee.

I have not been to the Wexford location but I am sure that would be equally as nice. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"