Health & Exercise
Options

sudden forehead breakout - help!

I don't know where else to post this and I've not found the answer on Google, so I hope one of you ladies can help!  I normally have really clear skin, and very rarely get a breakout - maybe an occasional random pimple, but nothing major.  

We just went to Tucson on Sunday, and Monday morning I had this pimple-like rash on my entire forehead.  Tiny little whiteheads.  I treated them with salicylic acid, and they have been getting better each day since then, but the rash seems to be spreading down my nose and onto my cheeks now a bit.

I have no history of skin problems or acne.  I can't think of anything that would have caused an allergic reaction.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on??  Thanks!! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: sudden forehead breakout - help!

• Options

do you have bangs? it could be hair stuff. or maybe you wore a sun visor or hat in AZ? i think hormones is usually the chin area. GL!

Ps

be careful with the acne stuff if you are PG or TTC. bellio makes an acne wash, i heard its safer.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"