Detroit Babies
Options

Can anyone help? Need to fill RhoGam prescription

I need to get a RhoGam shot at my next doctor's appt. because I am O- blood type.  My Ob does not order or carry it. I have to fill the prescription on my own and bring it to the office.  So far neither Kroger or Meijer carry it.  Anyone know of a place that does or have any suggestions? Thanks. 

Re: Can anyone help? Need to fill RhoGam prescription

• Options
    cvs does but you have to give them a few days.  Also RO beaumont hospital pharmacy.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks. Just got off the phone with CVS and they have some in stock cause the pharmacist had to order it for herself. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at the Target pharmacy.  I believe they had to order it, but it was like a day wait, no big deal.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options
    I had a really hard time getting answers from my insurance company (BCBS) in order to get my prescription covered as it is a medical benefit not a pharmacy benefit.  When I went to Target to ask how much it would be to get my script filled I was told it would be $149.  However, when I went thru Walgreen Specialty Pharmacy (with the help of my OBGYN's office) I got my script filled at no cost to me.  Plus, they mailed it directly to the doctor's office for my upcoming appointment so I don't have to store it at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"