March 2011 Moms
Options

Post Delivery Support Wraps?

For mammas that have had their LOs, are you currently using any support wrap or something to try to tighten everything up in your midsection? I haven't really heard much about these but I'd imagine theres something out there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Post Delivery Support Wraps?

• Options
    compression belt. They gave me some in the hospital, but I had a c section and I'm not sure they give them for vaginal deliveries
  • Options

Buy one! I'm just using a pair of compression knickers that go all the way up to my bra; which I bought from a department store, but they have made a HUGE difference! I didn't use anything for my first two kids and now I really wish I had because my tummy is flatter now than it was after 5-12mths post-partum with the other two (and I was hiking and running 2 weeks pp with DS #1 Indifferent). If this wasn`t my last kid I would absolutely invest in a better one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"