Pregnant after IF

My Boys are here!!!

First, I apologize for the block of text to come...I am on my phone :). The boys made their entrance yesterday....Miles Gallo born at 8:50 am 4lbs 9oz and Graham Donald at 8:51 am 4lbs 15 oz. Both babies are in the nicu on canulalas but doing great! I am in a lot of discomfort from the csection but I am finally disconnected from everything, so that's a plus! I just wish I had some more stamina! The one thing I didn't expect was how swollen my legs would be....it is seriously difficult to walk! I will post pictures soon and more of their birth story. Right now we are just in awe of how much these little guys mean to us....we are so in love!! Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers...they mean so much!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Boys are here!!!

• Congrats!  Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!! (((HUGS)))
  • Loading the player...
  • HelsHels member
    Congrats! Post pictures soon!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JenCWJenCW member

Wonderful news!  So glad the boys are here and doing well.  Sounds like they were both really good sizes.

Hope you're feeling better soon, too. 

• koynkoyn member
    Congratulations!!!
  • Oh, Char! Welcome to motherhood and congratulations! I was horrified at how swollen my feet were after I had the baby. It took over a week for them to go down. I was told the pitocin does that but I was induced so who knows but hang in there. I can't wait to hear your birth story and see your little guys! Dee
  • congratulations hun! I hope they continue to do well, and you too!, and youcan all go home soon. get some rest and feel better. can't wait to see their pics!
  • Congratulations sweetie! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pictures!
  • Congratulations!!! I'm glad to hear your boys are doing so well. I hope you're feeling better soon!!!
  • yay, congratulations mama! i hope you recover quickly and get your energy back!
  • Oh my goodness, I am so thrilled for your new family!!!! T&p for a speedy trip home
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats and welcome to the world Miles and Graham! Can't wait to see pictures. :)
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!

Married in 2/2006, TTC since 3/09 with Endo stage 4(DX 1999) and PCO (DX 2010), DEC, LAP and 2 rounds of Depo Lupron

• 2/10: IUI #1: Clomid 100mg= BFN
    • 3/10- 5/10: IUI #2 Clomid 150mg; IUI #2.2: gonalf, lupron; IUI #2.3: 2 rounds of 5mg Femara=All cancelled for nonresponse
    • 6/10 -IUI#2.4: gonalf, ganirelix, estrace, ovidrel, endometrium- early M/C
    • 8/10- IUI #3: gonalf, ganirelix, ovidrel, estrace, endometrium, lovenox, hcg boosters= BFP;  Beta#1=179, Beta#2= 360, Beta#3=1775; 1 perfect little HB!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP 2/13!B- M/C 7w 4D, D+C 3/13

Surprise BFP 6/13! - Blighted Ovum found at 7w, D+C 6/28

Surprise BFP 8/13!- Hopefully third time is the charm!

• QE2QE2 member
    Yay, I'm thrilled for you, Char!!  Can't wait for updates and pictures. Feel better.p[
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! Glad your boys are doing well. Can't wait for pics!
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Congrats!!
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Yay!  Welcome Graham and Miles!  So happy for you!
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on your little men!  I love the names!
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jcathjcath member

I'm so thrilled to hear your update!  Congratulations and I'm so happy the boys are doing well.  Those are big babies for 34 weeks - good job mama!

Can't wait to see pictures and I LOVE their names.  I'm sorry you are feeling bad - hope you make a swift recovery.

• Congratulations!!!!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats, so happy for you!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of your boys! They (& you) are in my T&Ps for a speedy recovery!
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Congrats!!!  Hope the swelling goes down soon :-)
  • Congrats!! Love their names! I hope their Nicu stay is short and sweet. About the swelling: drink lots of water, elevate and have hubby rub them.
  • Congrats !!! I'm glad they are doing well Smile

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Congrats!!! So glad everyone is doing well!
    After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • What great news!!  I am so, so, so happy for you!!  I can't wait to see pics!
  • Congratulations! I am so glad that they are doing well!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 Since 3/2010 Diagnosed with POF
    6/2010-IVF #1 Cancelled after ER b/c 0 eggs recovered
    On to Donor Eggs
    9-30-10 IVF w/ DE begins & Donor started stims 10-4-10
    Donor ER 10-14-10 14 Fertilized Eggs ~ ET 10-17-10 (7 Frosties)
    IVF #1 11-18-10 M/C @ 7 Weeks~Stopped growing @ 5 Weeks
    FET #1 2-1-2011
    Beta #1 13dp3dt 2-14-2011~722
    Beta #2 15dp3dt 2-16-2011~1942
    1st U/S 3-3-2011~Twin Girls

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations on your babies - sounds like they're really healthy!!!! 

This is wonderful news.  Take care of yourself and rest up! 

• Congratulations!!!  Welcome to the world, Miles and Graham!
  • Congrats!!!!  I'm so glad your boys are doing well and can't wait to see pictures :)
  • Congrats Char!!!!

I am excited to see pictures :)

• mieslmiesl member
    Congrats!  I can't wait for pictures!
    Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations! Looking forward to the pictures!
  • I'm so happy for you! I got chills reading your posting. That's fantastic that the boys are as big as they are.  I hope you start to feel better.  Looking forward to your birth story!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Congratulations!! 
    Me-39, DH-45 Married 9/2/06-went of BC DX- MFI Started the IVF process 4/09 Sonohystergram - Clear HSG- All Clear 9/09-IVF=BFN 11/09-FET=BFN 3/09-IVF=BFN 5/10/10-Hysteroscopy-2 polyps removed 9/10-FET=BFN 12/10-IVF=BFP-m/c 12/28-6wks 1/20/11-Sono&Biopsy-everything looks good! 2/23/11-FET=BFP! 1st Beta-3/7=93, 2nd Beta 3/9=271, 3rd Beta 3/16= 5,719 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"