TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Randomness: DH is a FAIL (textually speaking)

Since it is QUIET in here, I'm out of Damn Dog stories, and DH screwed up again, it reminded me of this story:

I had JUST failed IVF #2 in spectacular fashion and was on a business trip on what would have been twins first birthday. DH and I have the following text-versation

ME: Kinda sad. Staying at SAME hotel as our BFP #2 celebration hotel. Then to Indy. Last time there I found out I was preg. with #1. Cheer me up.
DH: I'm sorry baby. SHOES!
ME: Sorry... this is bigger than even shoes.
DH: SCROTUM!
ME: How very dignified of you.
DH: Want me to send you a picture?
ME: Umm that's ok... Maybe your shaft? (for context, he JUST got new clubs and had been making "stiffer shaft" jokes all damn week)
DH: Anything to take your mind off it.
DH: RED MOTHA FUCKA!!!
ME: ?
DH: Oops! Meant for D (his cousin). You don't wanna know what I just texted HIM!
ME: Well, no longer thinking about dead babies...

Re: Randomness: DH is a FAIL (textually speaking)

• Definitely a fail!!  On SO many levels.
  • OMG! That DH of yours...... He is one funny MOTHAAAA FUCKAAAAA!!!

At first I thought something had gone terribly wrong with his shaft!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think  RED MOTHA FUCKA should be our new code name for people who do really stupid shiit.

also, tell him I'm shocked by his language.
  • imageColindaP:
    I think  RED MOTHA FUCKA should be our new code name for people who do really stupid shiit.

also, tell him I'm shocked by his language.

YES!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • The RED MOTHA FUCKA was in reference to the stock market. Apparently they were texting and the market went red as DH predicted. Although I like it as a 'red alert' notification, too!

I should also mention he didn't text his cousin a weenie pic. Just a rather graphic and goofy text regarding his wanker and boy bits.

• Total DH fail, but it made me LOL.  I'm hoping Zoey get's in trouble soon, just so I can have a damn dog story. 
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • That's to funny!
  • That's hilarious!  I also love that he immediately said "Shoes!" to make you feel better.  Good DH!
  • Definite fail, I'm the worst at sending a text to my sister that was meant for dh (they are listed next to each other on my phone since they both have first names that start with K)

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• imagebutterfly843:
    Definite fail, I'm the worst at sending a text to my sister that was meant for dh (they are listed next to each other on my phone since they both have first names that start with K)

Dude. My old not-smartphone, where the texts were not grouped into "conversations", I almost texted a number of VERY embarrassing fert-doctor-related things to a friend who came right before DH in my contacts list. Thank god she's a pharmacist and helped me through IVF (OMG THERE'S A BUBBLE IN MY GANIRELIX SYRINGE AM I GOING TO DIE?!?!) and even though this was way before then anyway, she has that medical professional "whatever, body parts/functions don't bother me" attitude. But still. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"