Military Families
Options

First post here, random question...

Hey ladies! I hope you can help me. I am looking for one of those "Home is where the Army sends us" plaques where you can add the duty stations. I'd like something that isn't too kitschy or "cute". I'd also like one that I can add on to, as DH will be in for at least another 10-15 years. Please let me know where you got yours! Thanks!
image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: First post here, random question...

• Options
    I don't personally have one, but have you tried etsy.com? A lot of the sellers on there are great about personalizing stuff to your exact taste.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMilMom2B:
    I don't personally have one, but have you tried etsy.com? A lot of the sellers on there are great about personalizing stuff to your exact taste.

I've looked, but I'm wondering if there's anything else too.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have seen them at our bazaars.  That probably doesn't help you though because I don't even know if they do those at CONUS bases.  I would have said Etsy as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought mine at the PX, a couple rented a booth and sold and personalized them there. I think they have a website, if you want it.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd also suggest etsy or searching online. Everyone I know who has one bought them at craft fairs at their local posts - mostly down south
  • Options
    yeah, same here, only seen them at craft fairs and stuff. I say just google and see what you find.
  • Options

Do you have Facebook?  Search for Annie Kayle Designs (or you can google and her FB page shows up).  I don't have one of her signs, but I have a bracelet that she made and I love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"