Pittsburgh Babies

looking for a doctor near Robinson

First time pregnancy.  I am looking for an OB near Robinson/Moon area.  Looking to deliver at Magee.   Any opinions on doctors in the area (good or bad comments are welcome).  Thanks!

Re: looking for a doctor near Robinson

• Ill let you know If I find one! Im looking for a new doctor in this area because my insurance was switched.
  • I couldn't find one covered by my insurance that delivered exclusively at Magee.  Most I found would deliver at Sewickley or St. Clair if you weren't high risk.  I ended up going with a practice that delivers at West Penn.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Century Medical is in Robinson on Churchill Rd, but they deliver @ West Penn.  FWIW, I loved West Penn with DD and I'm looking forward to delivering there again.  Only thing, Century Medical does not take UPMC insurance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I go to Greater Pittsburgh OB/GYN that has offices in Moon, Robinson and Greentree but I delivered at Mercy and had a wonderful experience there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Hi! I go to West Penn OB/GYN in Moon on Thorn Run Road.

Dr. Christine Gallis ,  Dr. Christina M. LaBella,  Dr. Karen Roperti,  Dr. Andrew  Sword,  Dr. Larry P. McNulty and Dr. John Mellinger.  They are all GREAT Docs!

I delivered at West Penn Hospital and had a great experience..

I had to eventually have a c-section and all 6 of the docs look in on me while in labor and surgery. They were all wonderful !!

My daughter had to stay in the NICU for 7 days and all the nurses there are a blessing sent from Heaven!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"