Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Lancaster Area OBGYN

I've been "shopping: around for a good ob in Lancaster area but sadly I am not happy with their demeanor! Most of them are so cold and business like. I want someone to make me feel comfy!

Re: Lancaster Area OBGYN

• Options
    I go to Drs. Eichenlaub and May and their midwife Cheri Gard and am very happy there.  I've dealt mostly with Dr. Eichelnaub and Cheri but did see Dr. May a couple of times.  They are so friendly and have great bedside manner.  I never feel rushed and they take time to answer any questions that I have.  I haven't actually had our little girl yet, but I've had enough experience with them to know that I'll be happy with any of them.  Dr. Eichenlaub actually did a lot of fertility testing with me last year after we were TTC for a year and was great during that time as well.  I've had to have some extra tests during this pregnancy (she's doing fine - just likes to keep us on our toes) and they've always been good at explaining things ahead of time, during, and afterwards.  The receptionists and nurses are all friendly too! 
  • Options
    I go to Lancaster Physicians for Women. There are only 4 doctors there. They schedule your appointments with at least each doctor, so that you can meet them and feel comfortable with who you're working with. When I was pregnant with DD, there were only 3 doctors and in the process of adding the 4th doctor at the end of my pregnancy, so I only met the original 3 doctors. They were all so nice (Drs. Conslato, Krebs, Jones), I felt they were so helpful, and always interested in your questions and concerns, and most importantly I never felt rush at my appointments where they came in, did their check up routine, and left. I highly recommend them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have heard that May-Grant is fantastic.  If I were to have another baby I'd switch to them for sure.  I use OBGYN of Lancaster when I had my son last year and while they were fine they no longer deliver at Women and Babies and moved to Heart of Lancaster.  I wouldn't have a baby there again.  The facility was lovely and the nurses great but they didn't have a nursery and as this was my third child and I had noone to stay and help me it was a rough few days with no sleep.
  • Options
    Lancaster Physicians for Women. I had all 4 doctors (though I heard they are back down to 3?) and they are fantastic. Dr. Krebs delivered for me and she was so wonderful. Dr. Jones is also fantastic... I only saw Dr. Conslato once though, but she was friendly. The nurses are great too. I got my flu shot there and when the nurse came in she said, "So I hear you want me to needle you a little?" They're all really sweet... from the check-in to check-out. And it's awesome that they are on the W&B campus... makes it easy to just go down and get labwork/tests done. We had to do that a few times with ultrasounds and stuff... very convenient.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I second Eichenlaub and May - I actually just had an appt with Cheri today.  LOVE her!!  Dr. Eich actually delivered my son as well.  I highly highly recommend them, they are amazing :)

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"