TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Well that sucked... (no DH weenie mentioned)

I felt I should clarify we will NOT be discussing DH's weenie since that seems to be the trend for me lately.

I THOUGHT I had eliminated all evidence of pregnancies from my life. My (literally) 24 baby, pregnancy and ttc books were given to local friends, all my vitamins, etc. went to another, and my maternity clothes are boxed up, in my trunk, and ready to send to a third friend. No more landmines, right?

Just dug to the back of my "food drawer" at work looking for any lost chocolate (yep... one of those days) and found a bottle of Folgard. And, of course, promptly started crying... then got busted my coworker and had to go through an elaborate game of, "Help me get this thing out of my eye it's driving me nuts!"

BOOOOO!

Re: Well that sucked... (no DH weenie mentioned)

• Options
    Dang those studpid reminders!  I am so sorry.  What's even worse is that you felt like you couldn't let it out and explain why you had tears.  I wouldn't have been able to say anything either.  I hate that IF is something that we can't just talk about.  If we do bring it up people get all crazy and treat us different. Anyway... I hate Folgard for you really bad right now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your subject line led me to think they had really, really screwed up the vasectomy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageColindaP:
    Your subject line led me to think they had really, really screwed up the vasectomy.

Lol. If your doctor has a cold, don't let him do your vasectomy. Turns out bad things can happen when you're down there with surgical instruments and you sneeze.

BGP- I'm so sorry that you got that unwelcome reminder. It's always right when you think you're safe, too.

• Options
    Hugs. I?m sorry you found that reminder.

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    *huge hugs*
  • Options
    ((hugs)) so sorry you found the folgard today. Those reminders are always the worst, especially when someone walks in when you are crying.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Big hugs!
  • Options
    Ugh!  I am so sorry BGP!
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"