Maryland Babies
Options

Pool Membership

Has anyone ever joined a pool?  We got the Living Social Deal for Meadowbrook and Emily is loving it.  But its only for 6 weeks.  I would like to join a pool in the city but Meadowbrook is over $600 for the summer.

Does anyone know if that's a decent price or if there are other pools out there that are cheaper?

And does anyone in the city know about the city pools?  I can't find any specifics on them - cost per visit, hours and all that fun stuff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pool Membership

• Options
    I haven't looked since 2009 but according to what I found then that is actually a great price as most places will charge you $300-600 but you also have to purchase a share of the pool on top of that cost.  We bought the living social deal too!  How many more weeks do you have left?  We could meetup for a pool playdate if you are interested...
  • Options

We're two weeks into our deal.  We usually go friday evenings around 5:30pm and Sundays after naps and play in the therapy pool.

How much more time do you have left?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Otterbein is $600+ for the summer and doesn't open until Memorial day and closes Labor day. It is $500 to buy a bond, which is refundable if you quit, but they are currently full and there is a waiting list.

I know Riverside Pool had some kind of special last summer where families could go use the baby pool in the morning before the pool opened to the public. It was under $20 for two weeks. I want to say it was $5, but I could be wrong. 

• Options
    imagejnealet:

We're two weeks into our deal.  We usually go friday evenings around 5:30pm and Sundays after naps and play in the therapy pool.

We actually hadn't started yet as I wanted to wait for the weather to get a little warmer as M has dry skin.  I think that we might start this weekend on Sunday's family swim, but if not definitely next weekend.

• Options

We go to Meadowbrook for the summers $595.00 if you sign up before the end of March. I think it is way to expensive. Let me know if you find something cheaper!

• Options
    imageanonsouthernbell:
    imagejnealet:

We actually hadn't started yet as I wanted to wait for the weather to get a little warmer as M has dry skin.  I think that we might start this weekend on Sunday's family swim, but if not definitely next weekend.

Let me know when you start your session!!!  We'll have to meet there one day!

• Options
    imagejnealet:
    imageanonsouthernbell:
    imagejnealet:

Let me know when you start your session!!!  We'll have to meet there one day!

I definitely will do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"