Missouri Babies
Options

Group Suggestions?

Hi everyone!  I am a proud momma of a little guy who is going to turn 9 months old on Saturday.  We are having a hard time finding any mommy groups that aren't exclusive to SAHM's.  I work full time, but would like to find things to do / meet other moms that have kids his age as well either during the week after work or sometimes on the weekends.

I have tried Meetup.com but found nothing....

Anyone know of a group or even some fun activities that would work for a working mom?

TIA

Married 2007
DS - 5/2010
DD - 6-2013
TTC #3 - Cycle #9

Re: Group Suggestions?

• Options
    Nothing specific as I'm a SAHM & have a great MeetUp group.  However, I used to attend Gymboree classes with my daughter when she was 10-12 months and then again from 20-24 months (during the Winter).  If I went to classes at night and on Saturday mornings, there were usually MANY working parents there.  Might be a great place to meet a few!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What area are you in?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Independence area
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options

Hi Sara...I hope you don't mind me asking but would you mind giving me the info. to your group?  or is it exclusive?  I would love to become part of a meet-up group. I am a SAHM with a 4 month old and I can only talk to my son and clean the house so much before I feel a little stir-crazy.  Does your group have other moms with infants or is it all toddler aged children.  Thanks for any info:-)

Natalie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"