Military Families

Savannah Ga area OB?

I am looking for a OB in Savannah GA. Tricare picked two different doctors, and both doctors did not even deal with delivering. I picked a doctor at random, but every review online is horrible.

Does anyone have experience with a doctor in the Savannah area, who is approved for Tricare Prime? 

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Savannah Ga area OB?

• I used Dina Linfoot at  Provident ob/gyn.  Not sure if she takes prime or not.  Great doctor. Delivers at Memorial
  • Hey, Red!  I used the Midwife Group.  I absolutley loved them.  I have a few friends who are using Dr Jackson and recomend him highly.  I also have a few friends who recomend Provident OB/GYN.  It is a group of female docs. 

Let me know if you need any other suggestions.  I've lived in SAV for most of my life. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also saw Dr. Linfoot... highly reccomend her! Unless you're induced or have a scheduled csection, you will be delivered by whoever is on call at the time, not necessarily your OB. She did come visit me in the hosital and do an exam after I had LO. I met two of the other docs within the Provident group and they are great also. They do accept Tricare Prime with a refferal. 1ht
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"