Blended Families
Options

Unrelated Topic...

The Phillies won the World Series!!!!! Sweeeet!!!!

Re: Unrelated Topic...

• Options

The Phillies!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! Now if the flyers can get it in gear this season, I will be a happy girl. I was pretty proud of them last year.

Click me, click me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bite your toungue Hind.  The CAPS may actually go somewhere this year (yes I AM delusional - but a girl can hope).
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options

It's early in the season. So our goals do not conflict just yet. We start getting down to the bitter end and I'll come up with more menace. LOL Besides, you guys are doing pretty spiffy right now. I'd be pretty proud if I was in your shoes.

Did you see my call out on MN? They hate me.

Cry me a damn river. Jeez.

Click me, click me!
  • Options

Heck, my SKINS are actually doing OK (not that they are winning, but the teams they play lose....). 

As for my CAPS, I think that was the hardest thing for me to give up when I married my DH.   I had season tickets damn it.  For 4 years.  I LOVED my section neighbors.  I loved my cotton candy (they would make it fresh for me).  I loved my blood bouncing on the ice (I really do not like the new rules - no fights).  I love love love love hockey! 

So my DH gets to hear about it during the season, when I try to watch the tv (we even have a large screen HD tv) and it sucks.  

As for the MN (you are also called out on the Military Brides site)....again, I have learned a long time ago to not let them get to me. 

Its just like the handfull of women who post here.  You cannot change their minds/perceptions.  You can only provide the site with an alternative viewpoint (or the truth) and hope that they may see your side.  

If you don't let it go, you end up with a bloody forehead and a huge headache (from banging that brick wall).  

• Options

Whoo hoo!! The beebees, too! HA!

Honestly though, I'm not going to go out of my way but I'm also not going to be browbeaten into taking anything back. I'm not speaking of all military spouses. I'm talking about these ones.

Click me, click me!
  • Options

LOL

Just remember, you are never going to change THEIR minds.  But you could reach a couple newbies with common sense and humor. 

Take it one person at a time. 

GO CAPS. 

• Options
    Hind - do you have a facebook page?
  • Options

I like the Phillies but was actually rooting for the underdog (I'm in Florida after all).

However as the Rays were playing so sucky - I'm glad they lost!

• Options

imageIlumine:
    Hind - do you have a facebook page?

No, I have myspace. Because I'm a tool like that. LOL

And yeah, I know I can't change their minds. If I thought I could, I might have been nicer.

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    Hind - you make me laugh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"