New York Babies
Options

Moving to Albany Area from CT...

I will be moving to Guilderland in a month with my 28 mo. old son and 8 weeek old daughter. Does anyone have pediatricians to recommend for me? Also, my son is language delayed and I need to get him into speech therapy up there ASAP. Anyone know of a reputable therapist/pathologist?

Thank you!

Re: Moving to Albany Area from CT...

• Options

We go to Capital Care Pediatrics Guilderland on Carman Road (Route 146) and love it.  There are 4 doctors in the practice.  Dr. Price is our pediatrician and we are extremely happy.

I know the College of St Rose has a speech therapy practice on their campus.  I don't know much about it, but maybe they can help point you in the right direction.

Best of luck with your move.  Welcome to Guilderland!

• Options

HI,

I AM A NURSE AND WAS LOOKING OVER THIS SITE.I HAVE GROWN CHILDREN AND TOOK THEM TO DR SUHASINI PINAPATI RIGHT OFF WESTERN AVE RT 20.NEAR FRONT ENTRANCE OF CROSSGATES MALL ON 1 ALTON  RD..SHE IS A GREAT PERSON.I ALSO WORKED WITH HER YEARS AGO. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU LOOK UP HELPING HANDS IN CLIFTON PARK AND CALL ABOUT YOUR SON'S DELAY. ALSO KNOW PEOPLE WELL WHO WORK THERE, AND BROUGHT MY SON THERE YEARS AGO AND THEY ARE GREAT. good luck... you are in a great school district too.may need to go to them for eval, to get it paid for by the system.your entitled.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"