Philadelphia Babies
Options

Dr. Sharon Rudo

Does anyone know why she is leaving the practice of medicine?  She delivered my son, I loved her and am so sad she's leaving!

Re: Dr. Sharon Rudo

• Options
    She has been my doc for the past 5 years and I love her too! She delivered my DD too!! I have my 32 week check for this pregnancy next week with her on one of her last days. My friends go to her too and we are all bummed she is leaving! If I had to guess, it would be for her to try to have children too??? I think her husband is a doc too so they probably don't see each other a lot having busy jobs with on call hours to boot.
  • Options
    She is great and will be very missed.  Dr. Heinzel is my primary there and I love him, but I got to know all 3 of them really well when I was on hospital bedrest for almost a month and one of them popped in to see my daily.  Dr. Laveran is great too.  I wonder who they will get to replace her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekatekirschner:
    She has been my doc for the past 5 years and I love her too! She delivered my DD too!! I have my 32 week check for this pregnancy next week with her on one of her last days. My friends go to her too and we are all bummed she is leaving! If I had to guess, it would be for her to try to have children too??? I think her husband is a doc too so they probably don't see each other a lot having busy jobs with on call hours to boot.

My thoughts exactly. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dr. Rudo delivered my son too...and she was AMAZING....leaving to have her own children woudl make sense.  I wish her the best.  According to Dr. Heinzel (My primary), they are actively searching for a new female doctor as well as a new CNP of some sort.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"