Alabama Babies

Need birthday party food suggestions...

I'm in the process of planning K's 2nd birthday party and need recommendations on food. There will be adults as well as toddlers at the party, which will be 10-12.

Any suggestions? What have yall served at your LO's birthday parties?

I want to keep it simple. I'm thinking maybe a tray of chikfilA chicken nuggets, a fruit tray, veggie plate, bowl of goldfish or pretzels.... cookies, cake and some juice boxes?

Is that too much or too little? What do yall suggest?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Need birthday party food suggestions...

• I think that sounds like a good menu...definitely kid friendly :)  And easy is always a great thing. 
  • I agree that it sounds like a good menu, and it wouldn't require you to do lots of prepwork.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a couple of dips, spinich/artichoke and a loaded baked potato, with chips and crackers.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We did a lunch party {noted on invites} so we did a full meal spread: 

Chicken Nuggets, Pigs in the Blanket & Mac N Cheese for the Kids

Cuban Sandwiches, Chips/Crackers & Dips for the Adults

plus desserts =)

I thought about doing a Veggie tray or Fruit tray, but honestly no one ever eats much {just in my experience} and while they make the spread colorful we usually end up with too many leftovers.

• sounds great...if you want to add something, maybe a dip/cheeseball w/ crackers..
  • I think that sounds good. you could also or instead do some of those rolled sandwiches that costco makes.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"