Philadelphia Babies
Options

Baby Furniture

Where is/has everyone looking for/getting/purchased their baby furniture? I want to start looking this weekend and not sure where to start. Tia!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby Furniture

• Options
    We are making the drive to Normans in Philly this weekend... about 5 people have told me its the best place to get furniture.  I hope so, because I'm totally at a loss!
    ~Cate~ Baby Boy born 8/30/11!!
  • Options
    Norman's, Norman's, Norman's!   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like I am headed to Norman's. Thanks ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I highly recommend KIds n Kribs, in Wayne. We found our furniture elsewhere and they ordered it for us at a significant discount for cash, and their customer service as excellent
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Norman's is good...very knowledgeable staff, great quality furniture. But I found their prices way high. We, unfortunately aren't in a position to spend $1500 on a dresser & crib. We found our set at Buy Buy Baby- they have some really nice quality furniture & they will deliver & assemble for you (same as Norman's)

I think it depends on what you are looking for (think Ferrari or Honda)- We looked at Norman's, Buy Buy baby, Babies r Us, Ikea, JC Penny and a few others online. Norman's seems to only carry the very high end, where the others have some higher end as well as more affordable options.

I would go to a few places & look for reviews online for the models you like.

Good Luck!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LOVE Norman's!  We found the service, selection, and price to be fantastic.  Plus we liked supporting a local business as opposed to a chain.

I highly recommend them

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options

I ordered my furniture from Baby Supermart in Broomall.  They take 20% off of a second piece of furniture and will beat any price by 15%.

They have a very large selection and are really friendly and accommodating.  They have been around for years! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemldsmile:

I ordered my furniture from Baby Supermart in Broomall.  They take 20% off of a second piece of furniture and will beat any price by 15%.

They have a very large selection and are really friendly and accommodating.  They have been around for years! 

for me, they would not beat the price. Not even by a few bucks. So I found E's furniture there, but bought it at kids n kribs (their HUGE loss, we spent over 5k) 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    If you are in the city...Normans on 2nd street in south phila is a great store that has a great selection and can order anything.  Its family owned and they deliver, put the furniture together and take the trash when they leave.  I am interested in the Young America brand.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"