St. Louis Babies

Baby pictures

Does anyone know of a decent photographer (preferrably not Sears or JC Pennys types) in the St. Louis area? I got AWESOME newborn pictures taken by a photographer who did an unbelieveable job, but would rather not spend the $1000 that it costs every 3 months. I would feel comfortable spending under $250 for sitting fees/prints/cd. I'm looking for someone who is creative with color and who does some photoshopping and enhancements. Thanks!

Re: Baby pictures

• I'm just breaking into the business so my rates are still really cheap. I'm a new stay at home mom just trying to supplement a little bit. I always give a cd because I'm still trying to find a good printer. I do any post processing too. I'm in O'Fallon, MO. I can easily do it and all editing for $200 leaving $ to get prints anywhere you want.

www.itbeganwithawink.com

valerie@itbeganwithawink.com

my site/blog is still under construction but some stuff is up there.

• https://www.suitetphotography.com/

She just did our family pictures and she is so reasonably priced (well below 250) and gives you a cd of all the images.  DS was not cooperative at all, but she still managed to get great shots.  She does not do newborn shots (as in the hospital), but will do babies and beyond.  You can look at her blog as well... 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a local photographer. I specialize in newborn and children's photography. I only do CD's with a copyright release so you can get them printed on your own.  You can check out my work and info at www.lindsayorrphotography.com.

• I am a photographer in St. Louis and I specialize in babies, toddlers, and children.  Check out my website and if you are interested let me know and we can talk about details.  www.jackiekphotography.com

For the photo junkies: Canon 50D, 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 28-135 Natural Light, Prop addict, CS5, LR3 www.jackiekphotography.com BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we used www.sarahdaisy.com and were very happy with the results.  she's resonably priced and was VERY patient with our 3 week old at the time. Spent over 3 hours at our house and we got great pics!!  will use her again for her 1 year pics.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i do photography on the side. take a peek at my site and if youre interested feel free to contact me. im reasonable and flexible. my contact info is on the site.

good luck!

www.kreinholz.wordpress.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

My sister takes baby pics.  She is reasonable and good.  I think she charges 75  a session and you get a cd of the pics.  Look for blueeyesphotography on facebook. 

• Try Portrait Innovations they are nicer than Sears, Picture People etc. They take a lot of pictures and you get a lot for your money. For $250 you could get about 45 sheets of prints and CD with all your images and special effect pictures as well. One downfall they don't do touch ups however to make up for that you do get your prints in 30 mins. Definitely worth a least one try and most of their employees have a bachelors in photography or a ton of experience.
  • I highly recommend Stephanie Wieneke with Capturing Memories. She goes to your location, an hour long session, and does an amazing job editing the pics (using color enhancing, etc). I have no clue how she does it! AND she only charges $35 for the sitting fee!

She has a facebook page (Capturing Memories- Photography by Stephanie Wieneke) with more pics on it but here's her blog

https://stephwienekephotography.blogspot.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"