Los Angeles Babies

Mommy support/play groups in the Pasadena/San Gabriel/San Marino area?

Hi everyone!

I'm due to deliver in about another week or so and am planning to be on maternity leave for about 5 months before returning to work part-time. Would love to meet other moms especially during the summer.

Can anyone recommend some mommy support and play groups/classes in the Pasadena/South Pasadena/San Marino/San Gabriel area? I've been trying to research on the internet and have only been able to find a few community resources like Music Together, Gymboree, and Little Gym (in Monrovia). Tried to contact the listed resource for the MOMs group in Pasadena but haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Thanks, Allison 

Re: Mommy support/play groups in the Pasadena/San Gabriel/San Marino area?

• Check out Meetup.com There's two groups I know of on there. One is MaMa's of SGV and the other one I can't remember, but it also depends on the city you're most interested in having activities. The MaMa's group is mostly in Pasadena. The other one is mostly in Monrovia. Monrovia also has a MOM's club.
  • That's good to know! I'm in the same boat: due in 2 weeks, not going back to work or school for a while, in the pasadena/glendale/la crescenta area. I don't know many people in the area, especially other moms. I'll keep an eye on this thread too to see what's happening :)  The only one I know if is a mommy and me class @ Huntington where I'm delivering. It seems like fun.

Thanks,

Tasha 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in San Gabriel and am a member of two meetup groups in the area, Twenty Something Moms and Get Real Moms (powered by stroller strides). I haven't had a chance to interact a lot because I haven't had a car, but they both look really promising.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"