Philadelphia Babies
Options

Rec spots in Philly for engagement photos?

Besides the Art Museum and LOVE statue.

TIA!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rec spots in Philly for engagement photos?

• Options
    the rodin museum is amazing, south street has some interesting buildings, rittenhouse park, the running path along the river, any of the fountains (there is one on ben Franklin parkway that is amazing by the franklin institute), franklin institute... those are just a few off the top of my head ... enjoy!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    what about Penn's Landing and the Moshulu.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We did a family shoot around Headhouse square near 2nd and Pine.  There is a lot of great cobblestone, brick, landscaping, architecture to play with.  My photog likes to shoot there.

Also, I have seen great prof photos from the Morris Arboretum.

I have even seen adorable engagement photos taken on the tow path in Manayunk. 

• Options

I would recommend Independence Hall. There are so many lovely old buildings - Carpenters Hall,  the Bank buildings etc

In April, when things start blooming the 18th century garden (on Walnut between 3rd and 4th) is breathtaking and a fabulous spot for pictures

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member

THANK YOU, ladies.

Really appreciate it! These are great leads.

:)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"