South Florida Babies

36 Week Update..

So, as of today I am 36 weeks.  I'm officially off of bed rest, but the doctor wrote a note for me to go back to work on Monday. 

As of this morning I am officially 2 cm, as excited I was to hear this was as disappointed as I was to hear the following statement:  You can go in 4 hrs, 4 days, or 4 weeks.  The good news following that was that he felt I was making good progress and will be able to more than likely avoid an induction. 

They feel that the baby is a good size, and would be safe for him to be born anytime after now.  Apparently there is a bigger difference in a 35 week baby as compared to a 36 week baby.  Per the doctor, I can go back to normal activity....what I really wanted to do was finish getting a few things that I feel I will NEED and don't have.....but my car is at the dealership today, therefore, I am homebound still!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
It's Beshert

Re: 36 Week Update..

• Awesome!! I'm so glad you're off bed rest, what a PITA!!

Congrats on 2cm.... I was at zero when I went on Monday and that was a little disappointing.  Glad the baby is at a good size and will be ready any time. Your little Tofurkey is almost ready to come out of the oven!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• i thnk you both just scared me a bit (gena and karen.)  Here I am thinking that I probably won't start dilating until, like 39 weeks lol.. the idea that it could start happening soon is a little... terrifying lol.  geez... it's getting so close for all of us!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, Gena is doing better than I am!! As of Monday I was still completely closed!!! No luck here. I bet I am going to end up going over!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• that is great! try to do some stuff for yourself in the next few days! it can happen quickly :-)
  • Yay for 2 cm and a lost mucus plug! It really sounds like you ARE close!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"