Minnesota Babies

Anything fun going on this week?

LO and I normally stay decently busy this week we only have something going on Tuesday and I know we will be killing each other by Friday. Any fun things going on?
"imageimage
The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog

Re: Anything fun going on this week?

• I'm hoping to go to Eagle's Nest sometime this week, would you like to come along? Big Smile They have a really cool GATED (my favorite part) toddler area. I'm not sure if you've been there, but it's a nice place. I live in Shakopee and I think it's worth the drive up to New Brighton....I think that says something. Smile

I was thinking of going on Thursday, let me know if you want to come. This is an open invite for everyone!

• That would be a blast. I have wanted to check it out. I am going to send you a PM with my e-mail and we can set up details.
    "imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey Ladies!

For some reason I feel like Eagle's nest was a GTG this week Friday too!

• I believe it was suppose to be today but I know Patti posted the question asking which day and I never say any more.
    "imageimage
  • Looks like Eagle's Nest is on the calendar for this Friday. We could maybe make it on Thursday but Friday would probably work better for us.

https://mnbumpfun.blogspot.com/

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought we had planned on Eagles nest this Friday. Plus I might have my car back by then YIPPY (I can't wait) 

• I totally had it on my calander for Mon, we are free Friday so we will see you then. Patti if not I might have to swing by and pick you and Mr.A up.
    "imageimage
  • imagemrsadamswife:
    I totally had it on my calander for Mon, we are free Friday so we will see you then. Patti if not I might have to swing by and pick you and Mr.A up.

It was first set for Monday but then not a lot of people could make it on Monday so we switched it. :) Mr.A would love it if you could pick us if I don't have my car back in time.  

• What time on Friday? I'm hoping I can make it! Do you all plan to hang out in the toddler area? Cora isn't ready for the big kid area yet.
  • 10am & I plan on also sticking around the Toddler area
  • imagePayne2B2008:

imagemrsadamswife:
    I totally had it on my calander for Mon, we are free Friday so we will see you then. Patti if not I might have to swing by and pick you and Mr.A up.

It was first set for Monday but then not a lot of people could make it on Monday so we switched it. :) Mr.A would love it if you could pick us if I don't have my car back in time.  

I'm serious let me know if you don't have it back and we will swing through and pick you up.

We will be sticking only in the toddler area since Maddy is still young.

"imageimage
  • It looks like I am definitely going on Thursday so I am not sure if I can make it on Friday. Also, 10am is pretty early for us considering we'd need to leave at 9am. Not sure if I'll make it, but have fun, girls! If any of you still plan on going there Thursday, I'll be there, let me know if you want to meet up. Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"