Military Families
Options

Missing DH...

So I guess I just have to get something off my chest.

DH is stationed in the States and I am still stuck here in Germany until all of our paperwork is done. Now he is in the field and due to the time difference we dont talk at all. All we do is write emails. Yesterday I was feeling so alone and not supported at all and so I wrote my feelings to him. Of course he told me how mad he is at himself for putting me through the situation,how bad he feels about it and that he feels like he has failed as my husband.  I really didnt want to make him feel this way and I know it was bad timing but I just couldnt hold back my feelings.The closer my due date gets the more I want him here with me. Guess it?s the hormons or something. I just miss him a whole lots!   Just needed to get that off my chest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image

Re: Missing DH...

• Options
    Hang in there. I hope you get to see him soon.
  • Options
    Ugh, I have done that before. I try to keep certain feelings from him b/c I know he'll feel bad. Like I am depressed about living in Germany now, and I hold back from telling him too often b/c it's because of him I'm here. It's a good thing there's a military thread, I've made some great friends of other military spouses based on the fact that they get it too. Feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think it's good you let him know how you feel.. It prevents blow-ups later.. I know it's tough and you're ready to be together.. But, think of it this way, at least he's safe, he could be deployed. I try and tell myself that every time DH leaves to go to a school or train some where for a long time.. It helps a little..

I hope things speed up for you and you get to be together again soon!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"