LGBT Parenting

Period while prego?...

Ok ladies did anyone experience a full blown period after an IUI and still show a BFP?  I had my IUI done on March 1st and started spotting about three days early then started bleeding on the day after my period was due to occur and have been spotting still until Sunday night.  I am having breast tenderness still and I swear my lower abdomen is distended... What to do?  HELP!!!

Re: Period while prego?...

• I had spotting after my BFP  but i called my Re and he had me come in and said it was nothing and it wasnot a period and had me do a PIO *** to calm my uterus down.  How do you know its a period? I would call Dr asap ( just me)

It is possible to have a period while pregnant but still have you checked with your Dr. How do you know its a period vs. spotting ?

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • I'm sorry if I missed a BFP announcement, but have you taken a test?  If not, that's what I would do.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm confused, have you tested yet? Did you get a BFP? If no, then the breast tenderness and lower abdomen bloating may just be period related.

If yes, then give your doc a call to see what they say, but I did have three episodes of spotting with my daughter, so some light bleeding doesn't mean that its over. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Is this MUD? If not, I agree with others, find out if you're pregnant first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:
    Is this MUD? If not, I agree with others, find out if you're pregnant first.

this. And 'prego' is a spaghetti sauce.

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"