Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

is matching ok?

hi!  i am hoping to sew all my christmas gifts this year, and was thinking of sewing matching skirts for my sister in law and her 3 year old daughter.

would you mind matching?  do you think it is silly, or fun?  i know the 3 year old will like it, just not sure about her mama. :)

thanks!

Re: is matching ok?

• Options
    Personally....no, I would not like that, nms.
  • Options
    i would not like it, but if i had two girls i think it would be cute to put them in matching outfits every now and then.  but i don't think that is your situation?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I would wear that with my daughter, but at Christmas only or for Christmas pictures.
  • Options
    Not my style at all.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Options
    Sorry, but NMS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think its fun everyone once in a while.  For Mother's Day when my older DD was jsut about to turn 1, my hubby got us matching T-shirts and it was fun to wear them that summer.  There are days when I dress my girls and I all in the same color and things like that jsut because it makes it easy for me to find them and for my hubby to find us - if we are someplace where there are crowds.  My sister does that too when they are going places really crowded.  I might be a dork but I think its fun to do stuff like that every once in a while.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    I think it would be fine.  I wouldn't mind for church or other activities.
  • Options

I've been known to dress DD in the same color that I'm wearing, or the same kind of outfit, but never the exact same thing.

Maybe if it wasn't obvious that it was intended for the skirts to be matching... IDK. GL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"