New Jersey Babies

good dr. that delivers out of Hackensack

Hi! my husband and I have decided that its time to start trying to have a baby =).  But, I want to find a GREAT dr. that delivers out of Hackensack hospital...please help!! all the websites that I'm using to research are frustrating me (vitals.com, healthlygrades.com, ratemds.com) because I'm getting mixed reviews! Thanks!!!

Re: good dr. that delivers out of Hackensack

• Anna Collado  201-342-1191....she works with an awesome nurse practioner too...love them both.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lizabeth Kopp she's part of a practice in the building right next to the hospital. I used her for a number of years till I moved to Central Jersey. Dr. Geradis in the practice is really good too.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrsdevilguy:

Lizabeth Kopp she's part of a practice in the building right next to the hospital. I used her for a number of years till I moved to Central Jersey. Dr. Geradis in the practice is really good too.

This is the group that I use....I really like all the doctors there.   Dr. Gerardis is very popular and quite frankly very hard to get an appointment with.   But I rotate between the other 3 and really like them.  Dr. Silva-Karcz is probably my favorite of the four. 

• imagegoaliegirl:
    imagemrsdevilguy:

Lizabeth Kopp she's part of a practice in the building right next to the hospital. I used her for a number of years till I moved to Central Jersey. Dr. Geradis in the practice is really good too.

This is the group that I use....I really like all the doctors there.   Dr. Gerardis is very popular and quite frankly very hard to get an appointment with.   But I rotate between the other 3 and really like them.  Dr. Silva-Karcz is probably my favorite of the four. 

I use them too. Geradis has been my primary ob/gyn for about 3 years but I also LOVE Silva and the Schwartz so far.  Kopp was ok but I really can't form an opinion as she was really brief and I was just in for a regular check. 

The practice has been very good so far!

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• imagegoaliegirl:
    imagemrsdevilguy:

I go here too.   I rotated through the group while I was pregnant.    Silva delivered my baby.  Loved her.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I use this group too and love it. I see Dr Kopp :)
  • I just switched to the same practice and did a lot of research. So far I am very pleased and the staff there is knowledgeable and you get instant results.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"