South Florida Babies

Where can you get 3D's Done in Lauderdale and how soon can you find out the sex?

Any suggestions? If you did 3D, how much did it cost? Also I hear you can find out the sex earlier on 3D, how soon can you find out?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where can you get 3D's Done in Lauderdale and how soon can you find out the sex?

• Hi,

I'm not sure if you found a 3D studio or not, but Oh Baby is located in Boynton Beach just West of I-95.  WWW.OhBabyUltrasound.com

Here I GROW again!
  • There is 4D Picture Perfect in Ft. Lauderdale. Here is their website with info and pricing. It depends on the package you want. If you just want gender confirmation, I think it's $50 (2D)...but if you want 3D and video, etc. it can get up to over $150

I found out with DD at 14w6 and with DS at 15w2

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you look under local deals, there is a coupon or discount for Oh Baby.
    Here I GROW again!
  • imageg8orell:

There is 4D Picture Perfect in Ft. Lauderdale. Here is their website with info and pricing. It depends on the package you want. If you just want gender confirmation, I think it's $50 (2D)...but if you want 3D and video, etc. it can get up to over $150

I found out with DD at 14w6 and with DS at 15w2

I went here at 17 weeks and found out. They were super nice! She had her legs crossed and kept putting her hand between her legs but they were very patient!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"