Pittsburgh Babies
Options

1st Time mother in north hills area

Hi i am posting this because i would like to meet new mother's in my area. I gave birth to my son Landon on October 24th 2010 and with warm weather ahead of us (hopefully) i was hoping to meet other mom's with a child in the same age group as mine so that we can get together for play dates. I don't have any friends with babies and i want my child to be around other children so he can interact and play with them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st Time mother in north hills area

• Options
    Go on to meetup.com. From there find the group called New Era Moms - Cranberry. Even though it is in says Cranberry, the group started in the North Hills, the organizer just moved so she changed the location. I am in the group with my son who is a little over 2. We have almost 40 moms now and kids that mostly range from newborns to about three. There are a couple older ones, but most of us just have toddlers or under.
  • Options
    Meetup.com is great!  I just found a group close to me in Washington Pa and I believe I saw a few that were around NH area.  That's where I'm from!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby boy! I am moving to the area from Delaware as soon as our house sells, so I will also need mommy friends! I have a 4 month old as well, born just 2 days after your Landon! I am sure she would love to meet him :)
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    I'm from the North Hills area as well. I have 2 year old and 2 month old daughters. I'm also apart of New Era Moms. It's a great group of mothers and kids. There are only a few babies, but hopefully with the baby boom there will be more soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awww yay! Thanks everyone for replying! I don't know if the meet up thing is for me. I'd really like to focus on getting together with moms who have children around the same age as my son. 

Sweets2005 Claire is adorable! I would love to have a play date whenever you guy's are settled! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"