Illinois Babies

XP: Need help remembering venue of former knottie

I can't remember her screen name but she had her wedding at a venue (restaurant, maybe?) that was kind of a loft style.  I'm almost positive it was in the city and was had "Cafe" in the name.  I think the second word started with a B.  I think the girl's siggy was a pic of her in her wedding dress sitting among daisies.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Need help remembering venue of former knottie

• Shoooooooot. Not sure I remember the siggy pick (I used to be yellowroses510) but it sounds like you're talking about Cafe Brauer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How do you remember this stuff?  That seems like it was SO long ago!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i think you're talking abotu Bret (sp??) but I can't remember her s/n, sorry. but yeah, Cafe Brauer sounds about right for Cafe in the name and second name starting with a B. ;)
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bret was a designer and had all the yellow and black wedding stuff.  It's coming back to me now!
  • Are you thinking of A New Leaf?

There is a Cafe Brauer but it isn't really a restaurant/loft type building.

• Yes - it was Brett (that must have been the "B" I was thinking of) and A New Leaf was her venue!  Thank you!

Kermie - I don't think our paths have crossed since TK!  Hope you're doing well!  I don't know how I remembered that stuff.  I have a friend who just got engaged and, for some reason, I vaguely remembered Brett's venue and thought that it would be something my friend would like.

• I've seen you on and off on the Bump but you were always ahead of me in your pregnancy.

Ahh...the Knot. Memories!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"