Breastfeeding

s/o bra size question

If you have the Medela sleep bra, do you like it?  I've tried the Gilligan & O'Malley from Target & it's OK, but I'm thinking of trying the Medela as well.  They didn't have it at the Target near me, so I'd have to order online & I'm not sure if I'd need a medium or large?  Do they run big/small/what you'd expect?

TIA!

Re: s/o bra size question

• I tried bras from Target, Walmart and an online store that was recommended to me, but my favorite is still my Medela sleep bra!  I bought 4 and wear them every day. I find them to be the most comfortable to keep nursing pads in place.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, great to hear!  Would you say they run large?  I'm right on the edge of being either a medium or a large, so I'm trying to decide.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm I would probably err on the larger side just so it isn't too tight or binding.
  • And I got mine at BRU so maybe you don't have to order online?
  • I have the Motherhood sleep bra.  Honestly, it's the only one item I would ever purchase again from Motherhood.  I actually went back and bought more, and I still wear them occasionally.  I have a medium, and it has fit from a 34C up to a 34DD.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"