South Florida Babies

Seeking OB/GYN rec. Plantation/Ft. Lauderdale

Hello all,

I'm new to S. Florida and am looking for a great OB/GYN...any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you very much.

Re: Seeking OB/GYN rec. Plantation/Ft. Lauderdale

• I saw Dr. Jabal Uffelman in Plantation.  He was great.  The office staff is less than desirable, but he makes up for it!  He is right behind the Target by Broward Mall.
  • I had a high risk pregnancy and my doctor was Dr. Winston Bliss, he is excellent and very knowledgeable and he delivers at Plantation and Broward General.  His office is across the street from Plantation General and his number is 954--522-2979

His staff is very helpful and professional and the office is very nice, you won't be dissappointed.  Good luck on your pregnancy!!

check out the website if you would like : www.sunlifeobgyn.com

• Loading the player...
  • DR. Trudi Fahey.  She has 2 offices Commercial and Intracoastal and at Broward General.  She was wonderful.  I actually miss going there every month.  She is very very personable and so friendly.  She is down to earth.  She also calms your fears.  You can also ask her anything.  She is very honest.
  • Dr. Idalia Talavera

She delivers in Plantation General. I was very pleased with all my visits and my delivery.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"