Oregon Babies
Options

Those of you with toddlers

What are some of your favorite activities and places to go in Portland that are crawler (and hopefully walking soon) friendly? I need new options!

TIA!

Re: Those of you with toddlers

• Options

We live in Hillsboro so we have to go toward Portland to find a play place. We joined the Swap and Play in St. Johns. We LOVE the Swap! We have a quiet room for the not quite walking and a large space for all the kids to mingle in the middle. https://swapnplay.org

There is another similar place in SE called the Swap Shop, www.sunnysideswapshop.org

And another further out https://eastsideswapandplay.com 

In addition to the play I pick up clothes and toys for the low, low price of a monthly membership fee, $20. And I have met some wonderful families!

GL in your search! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Jenn!  The Play Boutique in LO is super fun for kiddos of all ages.  Toys and structures for all developments.  Obviously, you know about Munchkin Playland too.  For free you can go to Washington Square Mall but I've given up on that play place because there are always big kids running on top of the little ones, it gets way too crowded, and Ryn figured out how to escape (no door) within seconds of being there; she'd much rather go shopping by herself.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We need to plan a trip! DH is going to the Winterhawks game on Sunday afternoon... wanna hit up either of those places at about 3?

Anyone else wanna have a playdate?

• Options
    imagepdxjenn:

We need to plan a trip! DH is going to the Winterhawks game on Sunday afternoon... wanna hit up either of those places at about 3?

Anyone else wanna have a playdate?

I work Sunday night of course so I can't make it.  :(

• Options

Oh right. Lame.

Well we are going soon. So there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"