Health & Exercise
Options

30 day shred ?'s

Hi, I mainly lurk here but have some questions about this workout.  Is this something that needs to be done everyday?  From what I've read that's what gets best results and fast.  And it seems the workouts are only about 30 min.  This must be a tough workout.  I will admit I haven't worked out for some time now but I would like to get toned and fast.  Anyone want to share their experience w/ this?  Or have other recommendations?  TIA!

Oh and and also ... do I have to so a special diet w/ this? 

Re: 30 day shred ?'s

• Options
    Yep, every day.  There is a diet plan, but you don't need to follow it.  I have been doing the shred for about 2 weeks and have lost about 3 inches from my waist!  It is a tough workout, especially in the beginning, but it is doable.  The best part is, when you think you are about to die, the workout switches gears and you get through it!  Good luck, we have a support group going on if you need extra motivation!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I thought she said to do it 5 days a week, but it's do-able everyday. I really enjoy the work-out. Every once in awhile when the DS is cooperating, I put in JM's Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism workout and get my butt kicked for 45 min, but I've stuck with her work-outs longer than any work-outs I've done. Plus, I dig her attitude and her passion. Good luck! 
    imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"