North Carolina Babies

*alchris*

I had fun last night! It was great to learn more about CD's and get to see so many different kinds. I'm sorry I couldn't stay any longer, I wanted to see what diapers you were selling. If you get a chance sometime, would you let me know what you're selling in size small or one size? Thanks!

PS- I kind of want to come to W-S every day now...Maddie was SO tuckered out from the trip. We got home at 9:15 and she was dead asleep by 9:45- and slept til 6! and then ate and slept til 9! It was a good night for mommy and daddy :).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *alchris*

• Kira fell asleep on the ride home too and we just let her sleep in the infant seat so we could eat dinner!  She played for a bit but still went down at 10:00. :)

I just sent you an e-mail. :) In fact, I was thinking of you in my comment about having some used fluffy goodies for sale if you want them!  I have to go see what Kira's playing with but I'll get back with you.  I loved meeting you, and thanks for all of your comments too.  Maddie is SO adorable!!! :)

Thank you!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • ::butting in:: I also had fun last night and learned a lot! (see my post below).

alchris, I'd also be interested in what you are selling (especially if you want to sell those adorable green monkey diapers from Nana's Bottoms Big Smile - they really sold me on the cuteness!)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the information too! ?It was a bit hard to focus as much as I had liked, but that is the way it goes when she is content on getting into everything!!

It was great to see you all though and it was so nice to meet Maddie and Jeremiah. ?They are both so super cute.

Glad to hear that Maddie was worn out by the visiting and that it made a great night for Mom and Dad.

DD was not in the best mood from being stuck in her stroller and let me know most of the way home, but she passed out and was asleep by 7:15. ?She must have been tuckered out too from the excitement though because she slept in until 7:30. ?

Thanks to you both for letting me hold your non-squirmy babies!! ?I miss those days :)?

• Evans- so glad I got to meet Miss Kylie. She is adorable!!! We need to plan a statewide baby gtg so we can have a chance to talk more :).
  • We had a great time too!  Eli was so, so, so tired.  He hadn't napped since 1:15, so needless to say he was getting a little cranky.  And he'll no longer sleep when we're out.  He passed out immediately in the car.  Unfortunately he was up for no reason at 2 am and we had to bring him to bed with us. 

You did a great job alchris, I know it was hectic and chaotic, but I think we all learned a little.  And most of your classes will probably have more people that haven't started yet, so I'm sure you'll be getting more questions.  I didn't have time to look over your handouts any better, but I'll let you know if I have any suggestions. 

And I had no idea about Nana's Bottoms!  How did I miss that?  They were so cute, and not expensive either.  I think we may be getting a few of those in the future.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mikey- if that was Eli cranky, then I'm impressed! He was such a good boy- so cute! It was good meeting you!
  • I have to admit, he is a pretty good boy!  He was in a great mood when we got there, I thought he was going to go home with the girl at the Starbucks counter.  He just got tired, and towards the end maybe a little hungry.  But yes, most of the time that's about as bad as it gets.

And it was so great to meet you and Maddie.  She is freaking adorable!  We would love to have you come visit more often. 

• I think a statewise Baby GTG would be great! Even though I enjoyed last night I wish we would have had more time to talk to each other. I enjoyed meeting all of you and your precious children!
  • BackthePack - we usually have more time to talk, play with babies, etc. ?We have done park GTGs, but that may be hard now that it is getting cold. ?I definitely would love to chat soon and we really hope you can come to some more in the future.?
  • Yeah, normally the GTGs are more conversational, I was going to tell you that.  Last night was just different b/c of the CD class.  And I think b/c we didn't know the 2 girls from Triad Mommies (I think that's where alchris knows them from). 

Next spring we're going to have to start meeting at the park more often.  We did that earlier this month and it was so much fun!  Plus the kids can get down and run around so their happier. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"