Nurseries and Baby Gear

buybuybaby and uppababy

a friend of mine used the 20% off coupon to buy the uppababy vista stroller at buybuybaby but when i went to look the other day the guy helping me in the stroller section told me that you are not allowed to use coupons for uppababy. is this true?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: buybuybaby and uppababy

• Coupon says at the bottom that Uppa Baby is excluded.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageStrunella:
    Coupon says at the bottom that Uppa Baby is excluded.

This.  My guess is your friend got lucky and had a sales associate who didn't realize that Uppababy is excluded and maybe manually entered the 20% discount.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • there was recently post about using older coupons at BedBathBeyond and having them order the uppa for you (older coupons didn't have exclusion and Bed Bath will order anything from BuybuyBaby using those coupons). someone mentioned their BedBath no longer takes the expired coupons, but I know mine does.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • We got our Uppa off of Amazon and it was on sale for 15% off plus free shipping and no tax.  I got it last spring.  So there are options if you can't get someone to take a coupon. 
  • lautilauti member

imagesnansley:
    We got our Uppa off of Amazon and it was on sale for 15% off plus free shipping and no tax.  I got it last spring.  So there are options if you can't get someone to take a coupon. 

This.  This is how we got ours too.  There may still be some 2010s floating around for a discount.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelauti:

imagesnansley:
    We got our Uppa off of Amazon and it was on sale for 15% off plus free shipping and no tax.  I got it last spring.  So there are options if you can't get someone to take a coupon. 

This.  This is how we got ours too.  There may still be some 2010s floating around for a discount.

Oh! this is good to know, we are getting ready to order ours too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"