School-Aged Children
Options

Been a Team Mom before?

So this is my first time ever being a Team Mom.  It's for my son's T Ball team.  It's going good but I have quite a bit of important dates and info for them and while I have been talking to each parent and filling them in and texting them practice reminders, I know that it's a lot.  So I was wondering if typing up some sort of newsletter to pass out at practice so they can have on hand or put up on the fridge might be a good idea.  What do you think?

Re: Been a Team Mom before?

• Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member
    I kept reading this as "Teen Mom".  Ugh.  I watch too much tv.
  • Options
    I haven't been a team mom, but my DS is on a t-ball team so I have interaction with one.  I love the idea of a newsletter with important dates/events on it.  Our team mom communicates primarily through e-mail, which is fine but it does get a little confusing when we get a couple in a row all with attachments.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Email, email, email! Newsletter is a good idea to hand out at practice but if you have everyone's email address, I'd just send out emails. I'd send one big email with all upcoming events/dates and on a weekly basis, send out email reminders of what is going on that week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"