South Florida Babies

Plantation General Hospital

Hi Ladies,

Im not sure if you remember me? FI and I are expecting again and are 19weeks along and so far NO signs of preeclampsia! (thank goodness).

I was wondering if anyone delivered at Plantation General? We had Evelyn there but I was in the PNU the entire time and didn't get to see what labor and delivery suites were like.

Did you prefer the shared/private room?

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Photobucket

Re: Plantation General Hospital

• I delivered at PGH in February, 2010.  We had such a great experience there.  I had a scheduled c-section so can't comment on the delivery rooms.  The nurses up in post partum were so helpful and great.  I did pay the extra money for a private room which was $100 a night.  It was worth every penny!  My husband was able to stay in the room with me and would have had to leave at 11pm if we had a shared room.  The room itself was HUGE and had a couch and rocking chair.  The bathroom was nice since they had just done some renovations on the unit. 
  • Thank you for your response! I tried google but could only find comments from 08. We are going to have a c-section as well and I will be looking into the private room!
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"