South Carolina Babies

OBGYN in Sumter, SC

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a really good OBGYN in the Sumter, SC area.  I am new to the area & would appreciate any suggestions..

Thanks

Re: OBGYN in Sumter, SC

• There is Sumter OB/GYN which has many doctors and they deliver in Sumter at Tuomey. Also, there is Palmetto Women's Healthcare in Manning which has two doctors and two Midwives. They deliver at Clarendon Memorial. I have had both as OB's. My son was born in Sumter at Tuomey by Dr. Smith and my daughter was born in Manning at Clarendon by Dr. Ridgeway and Dr. Tollison. Both practices are great. I wish you luck.
  • I moved to Sumter, SC as a transfer patient at the end of January and had to find an OB here. I, also, chose Sumter Ob/Gyn. I have been there for 2 visits and I like them alot! Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • it depends on if u want to see on dr or possibilty of seeing multiple dr's. i go to dr anderson at sumter pa she is on the first floor she delivered my son and in a few weeks will deliver my other son. i love her, ur in and out and shes very laid back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"