North Carolina Babies
Options

He starts daycare Monday!

I can't believe it--Scott starts daycare on Monday.  We went on Tuesday to "visit" to give him some time there with me and we'll stop by today to drop off diapers, wipes, etc.  I think Monday is going to be a really hard day for me, probably me more than him!  I'm looking forward to going back to work but it will soooo hard to leave Scott.  I feel comfy with the center we picked but it will still be hard.  I can't believe my maternity leave is over.

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: He starts daycare Monday!

• Options
    Wow, Kim, I can't believe it is time already!  I will be thinking about you guys on Monday.  I hope everything goes smoothly for both of you! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ahh....I'm dreading that already! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! You're right that it will probably be way harder on you--the baby will probably have a blast! Let us know how it goes! :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Monday will be tough, but it will get easier.  Enjoy your last few days at home!

• Options

I hope all goes well Monday!  It's amazing how quickly maternity leave goes by when before the baby is born, you think it's such a long time to be off.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww, you'll both be fine!  The first day is the hardest, for sure.  But it won't take long at all before you don't even think about it.  Once he gets adjusted and you see how much fun he has, it won't even cross your mind.  I know Eli has more fun at daycare than he would at home with me.  And you'll feel good being back and work and out of the house.  I'll be thinking about you :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Holy cow! I can't believe you are going back to work Monday!!! I'll be thinking about you guys a lot. I am sure that it will go great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"