Breastfeeding
Options

Bras?

I only have one sleep bra.  I wanted to until after I had the baby to see what size I would be to buy a real bra.  What kind do you recommend?  I need something other than the white sleep bra!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bras?

• Options
    I didn't get my sleep bras until I was 8 weeks PP, and truly regret it.  I got generic ones from Target for $11 each, they are super comfy and all I wear.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the target sleep bras and for the cost you can get a bunch
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like the Bravado seamless bras.  I also have a Glamour Mom nursing tank which I like as well.
  • Options

I sleep in the Bravado Bodysilk Seamless.  It's seems as comfortable as I can find, given I hate sleeping in a bra.  I also use them a lot for everyday wear.

• Options

Are you looking for bras to sleep in or just regular nursing bras?  For regular, I have the bravado bodysilk as well.  They were pricy, but they're really comfortable.  I also have a couple from Target.  I don't like them as well, but they work just fine.

I didn't care for the sleep bras.  The ones I had just pulled down over the shoulder and it never seemed very convenient to me.  I just bought a couple of nursing tanks from target and I slept in those every night.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    nursing tanks work great for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"