Cincinnati Babies
Options

s/o income poll

So a few years back we did a giant poll about income and expenses and other demographic information - do you want me to put another one together this week? If so, what questions do you want answered?
Charlie 8.06.08
Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56

Re: s/o income poll

• Options
    I can't believe it's already been 2 years since we did that.
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    net worth - equity in property, retirement savings, investments
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMeg41208:

Ooh, that is a good one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Total household income, divided by total # in household. Does that even make sense?
  • Options

imageTtimes3:
    Total household income, divided by total # in household. Does that even make sense?

per capita income 

• Options
    imageMeg41208:

imageTtimes3:

per capita income 

Duh - yes, that's the term. Brain still = mush. 

• Options

imageMeg41208:

Yes, but make sure it's called out as liquid net worth. It means less to me that you "own" 17 homes than it does what they are worth vs what you owe. 

• Options
    imageTtimes3:

imageMeg41208:

Yes, but make sure it's called out as liquid net worth. It means less to me that you "own" 17 homes than it does what they are worth vs what you owe. 

Yes, that is definitely what I meant, I just don't know the fancy financial term for it - for example, owning a $100K house having a $50K mortgage vs. a $300K house w/ a $290K mortgage. 

• Options
    I'd be interested in seeing the income and spending of families who have one income vs. two.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMeg41208:
    imageTtimes3:

imageMeg41208:

Yes, that is definitely what I meant, I just don't know the fancy financial term for it - for example, owning a $100K house having a $50K mortgage vs. a $300K house w/ a $290K mortgage. 

Duh - I see that you specifically said "equity" in your response. Again...zombie mush brain. I just want(ed) to make sure we are all speaking the same language when we are reading/interpreting the questions.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"