Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

milk & soy allergies?

Does anyone's LO have an allergy to both milk & soy? If so & you FF, what are they on?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: milk & soy allergies?

• Options
    Yes!  It's a PITA - but I EBF, so, it just means I can't eat half the things I want to.  I would kill for chewy chocolate chip cookie and a tall glass of milk, mmmmmm!  At least my waistline is benefiting...?
  • Options
    DS does and we use the similac almentium.
    DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSammyJJo:
    Yes!  It's a PITA - but I EBF, so, it just means I can't eat half the things I want to.  I would kill for chewy chocolate chip cookie and a tall glass of milk, mmmmmm!  At least my waistline is benefiting...?

Same.  Mmmmm...  cookies.

• Options
    DS1 was both milk and soy allergic (still allergic to dairy 4 years later...) I BF and supplemented with alimentum formula.  GL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    nutramigen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"