Cincinnati Babies
Options

Jimmy Buffett tickets!

DH and I just got our tickets for Jimmy Buffett at Riverbend!  I can't wait, we haven't done anything like this since before Cedric was born.  Can't wait to go have fun with DH:)  I think we have only gone to the movies 2 times...that is as far as our date nights have gone.  Guess I need to hit up the MIL to keep Cedric that night...wow a whole night with DH.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jimmy Buffett tickets!

• Options
    Nice! That'll be so fun! I think I'm going to go check out the Riverbend schedule now Wink
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options

This is me 100% jealous. The concert is the day after my birthday and I want to go so badly but H said not this year because LO will still be tiny and he doesn't want us to go. I considered buying my own ticket but didn't and I'm sure they' are sold out =(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG I really wanna go I have gone every year for the past 9 years....this year it is 5 days before my due date...so I am gonna have to sit this one out.  Have tons of fun and fins up!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"